Friday, August 28, 2015
Week #1
This year school is going great so far. I am glad to be back at school but also missing summer a little bit too. My classes this year are harder than last year so far. I have decided to take two Metamora classes in the morning which are Horticulture and Vet Tech. So far I enjoy Horticulture over Vet Tech even though I like animals more. I am sure my mind will change as the year goes on. My most challenging classes this year are Vet Tech and somewhat English. Of course the rest of my classes would be my easy classes. I am looking forward to yearbook again this year and Driver Ed. A goal this year for myself would be to get my grades higher than last year. Every year I look forward to sports and hanging out with friends during the school year so I am sure this school year will be a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it sounds to me like you got a lot on your plate, I think that English can be troubling as well but there are some points that can be easier than others so if you work harder on the parts that are hard then I wouldn't be surprised if you got an A++
ReplyDelete