Monday, October 5, 2015

week #3

I don't really have a favorite song or a special song that is important to me but I listen to a lot of country music. When i am in a bad mood i listen to music to calm down and clear my mind. Around fall i like to listen to the song Harvest Time by Luke Bryan because it explains a lot. It talks about living in a small town and harvesting and i can relate to that. I love to help harvest. when i first heard this song i had to go back and listen to it more closely because i felt a connection. i think i reacted like that because i like to hear songs about farming because i can make a connection. I would recommend this song to my peers and friends even though a lot of my friends are not about the country life its still a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment