Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week #11

So I decided to clean my closet and I saw a pair of shoes that I thought I have never owned because they have been sitting in there for a long time and just as I was going to grab them I noticed a door knob. I started to open the door and it got really bright. See the door was small so I had to crawl through to get into the other "room". The first part of the room was all shiny and there were medals and trophies everywhere. Then there was a sliding barn door that was to another room. I opened it and it went to an indoor arena and it was big and beautiful. Then to the right of me was another door and it led outside to a barn with lots of calves that were being fitted to show. Passing through that door in my closet was the best thing ever.

3 comments:

  1. Fitted to show? What does this mean? Like groomed or washed? Either way, it sounds like it would smell a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it means both. u wash and dry and fit which is making it look pretty. and when you fit it doent smell bad it actually smells really good.

      Delete
    2. it means both. u wash and dry and fit which is making it look pretty. and when you fit it doent smell bad it actually smells really good.

      Delete