Monday, November 2, 2015

Week #9

Since i would be as small as an ant i would definitely want to get ms. hudsons attention to make me my normal size. I would start by trying to climb up on her desk in her classroom and that would probably be an all night thing. I wouldn't want to do it during the day because the other students in the school could see me. So once I got on top of her desk I would try my best to lift one of her normal people pencils off of her desk to write a note. I would say ms. Hudson please find a way to turn your students back to normal sized students. After I was done with the note I fell asleep and covered up with one of the post-it note papers to wait and see what she would do the next day.

1 comment:

  1. It would be so hard to get someone's attention while being that small, hopefully you stay warm under there!

    ReplyDelete