Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week #19

So its Friday and I have woken up and gone to the barn to do my morning chores just like any other day. So i get up and get dressed and i put my rubber boots on. I am now on my way to the barn and i see all of the calves making their way to the barn. I start hearing them moo and not only that but i hear voices that i have never heard before. i looked around and nobody was outside the barn so then i thought was that the cows. i ran that through my head and thought no way cows cant talk. i started making the feed for them and putting it into buckets to take to their feed bunk and i heard " Hurry up we are hungry." I had given them their feed trying to ignore everything and went to school. everyone was talking about how they woke up that morning and had super powers and i started thinking. i had one too. My super power was hearing what the cows were saying to me this morning.

1 comment:

  1. haha! that would be cool! now is it limited to just cows...

    ReplyDelete