Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week #30

"I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish apon a star tonight." Little did I know that this simple little saying would change my whole world around for one day.  It all started when I woke up. After getting ready for school and making my way outside, there sitting in my driveway was a brand new 2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch with a 6.7L twin turbo diesel with an 8 inch lift kit rolling coal on 35 inch tires, and on the license plate it said "4 TAYLOR".  Just when I couldn't think it could get any better then that, Channing Tatum wearing nothing but jeans, boots, and a cowboy hat opened the door and said "Are you gonna just stand there? Or are you going to get in?"  I climbed in and on we went.  We spent the whole day together doing everything I love to do.  Finally we found ourselves park on the bank of a pond sitting on the tailgate watchin the sun go down and them beautiful summer stars come up.  He looked over and said " your eyes shine brighter then them stars and I had the most wonderful day with you today." He got off the tailgate and stood in front of me, "Taylor Renee Hofstatter," he said "these past few hours have meant the world to me and I wouldn't change them for anything else in the world." As he got down on one knee, I couldn't help but feel the butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach.  He looked back up to me, and with a smile on his face he said, "I had to tie my shoes."  I looked him up and down and said "you aren't wearing shoes, you are wearing boots."  He looked at me confused and flustered and said, " I was hoping you wouldn't notice, I just have been nervous this past few special moments." From behind his back he pulls out a small box, and I couldn't help but smile.  As he open up the box he looked at me with those big dreamy eyes of his and said, "Taylor Renee will you do me the honor of making me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?"  "Of course!' I said, and before I could say anymore I woke up.  It didn't happen, there was no truck, no Channing Tatum, and no Mrs. Taylor Tatum.  It was nothing but a dream, a dream that I got everything I ever wanted for one day. My favorite day. My anything-could-happen day. My very own Cinderella moment.

2 comments: