An urban legend that i have heard that most people probably have heard also is the bloody marry one. At first of course i thought it was true and i was scared and didn't want to try it because i didn't want to harm myself. I heard some of my friends say that they tried it and it didn't work. there are some people that say oh its true to try and scare you into thinking its really true. this urban legend went on for some time then nobody talked about it anymore. there are other urban legends out there but this is the one i thought of first.
I did it and broke the mirror but i think the real reason was my ugly face
ReplyDeleteTimothy you really shouldnt say that about urself. you dont have an ugly face but i chuckled when i read ur comment.
DeleteI did it and broke the mirror but i think the real reason was my ugly face
ReplyDeleteTimothy you always make me laugh haha. I remember always being too scared to do Bloody Marry
ReplyDeleteI always believed that Bloody Marry would come after you so I was so scared to do it and it actually turn out to be true.
ReplyDeleteI still don't believe in it
Delete